WiSER Pioneers Program
The WiSER Pioneers Program is a year-long program offering young women aged 25 to 35 access to bespoke educational workshops and global networking opportunities with industry experts, creating leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset who are prepared to shape a more sustainable world.
Launched in 2018, the program, which is free to apply for, gives young women a platform to voice their opinions, while equipping them with valuable leadership, networking and communication skills to enrich their professional development. Formally beginning each year at Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week – one of the world’s largest sustainability gatherings, the program explores topics on gender equality and the crucial role that women play in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, specifically SDG 5.
- Young women aged between 25 to 35
- Currently employed and holding a degree in a field related to environment, energy, sustainability, or science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines, with a minimum two years of work experience
- Excellent spoken English (Arabic is optional, but not essential)
- Successful completion of the online application form and submitting all required documents.
Key competencies required:
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Reliability and ability to dedicate time to complete the year-long program
- An ability to coordinate, manage tasks and work under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to commit to the year-long program by attending at least 70% of scheduled workshops and events
- Promote the WiSER Pioneers Program through your social network (when applicable)
- Participate in Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week, and the Annual WiSER Forum
- Provide feedback through surveys and other mediums