- Educational workshops
- To educate and empower students to become the next generation of sustainability leaders capable of carrying forward the sustainability agenda, Y4S offers participants core knowledge, training, genuine work experience and networking opportunities.
- Through this unique year-long program, students will learn about the future outlook of the sustainability agenda, and better understand how to positively contribute to the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Knowledge sessions
- Designed for senior students and professors who want to know more about Masdar and its strategic initiatives.
- These sessions are scheduled throughout the academic year and take place weekly. The sessions are currently offered online only due to COVID-19.
- Case studies
- Case studies enable participants to conduct in-depth research into a given topic in the field of sustainability. The topic is chosen in collaboration with university professors, who then assist with the research so that participants have a holistic understanding of the topic.
- Meet the Leaders
- Meet the Leaders is a series of focused online forums hosted every quarter by Y4S. It provides a platform for youth to participate in an online session hosted by inspiring leaders, experts and visionaries. The series provides a unique and exclusive opportunity for participants to hear directly from inspirational leaders.
Youth 4 Sustainability 2021 and beyond will offer a blended, scalable, enhanced and measured learning approach and experiences to include hands-on experimental learning, self-paced comprehensive content and engagement throughout the year-round learning journey.
Join the Y4S community & program: https://www.y4s.ae/.