Top Tips For Saving Water
The average consumer can waste up to 252 litres of water per day. Help us ensure a #WaterSecureFuture
- Use low-flow showerheads in the bathroom they reduce consumption by 50 to 70 percent.
- Cut your shower time by 2 minutes can save up to 38 litres of water
- Keep plants suitable to the local climate in your garden which only require minimal watering
- Place a water-saver in your toilet tank to reduce the amount of water used per flush by up 11%
- Place tissues in the trash in lieu of flushing
- Promptly fix any leaking taps and pipes