ADSW Youth Engagement Programmes
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2017 includes a range of tours, site visits and events specifically designed for youth. Teachers, educators and students are welcome to book on to the following programmes.
The ADNEC Tours – Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week Exhibition
Engage your students on a tour of the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week Exhibition at ADNEC!
Teachers and students will be provided a welcome briefing and maps to direct them through the exhibition. It’s an opportunity to learn about Masdar, sustainability and innovation, from various exhibitors and industry professionals.
- Attendees: UAE school students (ages 13 and above) and University Students
- Format: A guided tour of ADSW Exhibition, students will be greeted by a Masdar outreach professional and provided with a short introduction briefing before receiving maps and itinerary to conduct a self-visit with teachers.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting Point: Loading Bay One (maps will be provided on confirmation of your booking)
- Days: Tuesday 17 January Time : 12.30, 13.00 (five groups at five times slots daily) | Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 January 2017: Time : 10.30, 11.00, 11.30, 12.00, 12.30 (five groups at five times slots daily)
- Numbers: Maximum 35 students per group (with sufficient guardians)
Registration is essential: Click here to register your student group for ADNEC Tours
ADSW: The Student Exclusive
Masdar will be hosting The Student Exclusive, a one-of-a-kind event dedicated entirely to students will be taking place on January 17, 2017. It features an exciting programme which focuses on sustainability and offers creative activities to inspire students’ involvement in renewable energy advancement.
For more information visit: http://adsw.ae or download the brochure below.
Additional Support activities:
Teachers Exclusive pre-briefing session at ADNEC January 15th 5pm – 7pm
The objective of this exclusive session is to provide teachers with the opportunity to PRE visit the exhibition, see the route, understand the competition and procedures for visiting with student groups.
A competition will be run to encourage active participation for students and teachers - Full details will be provided on registration.