Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2018
The largest sustainability gathering in the Middle East, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is dedicated to furthering our understanding of the major social, economic and environmental trends shaping the world’s sustainable development, and to empowering the global community to realise viable and effective strategies to mitigate climate change.
The theme of ADSW 2018 is Driving the Global Energy Transformation.
In 2017, ADSW welcomed over 38,000 participants from 175 countries, in an effort to:
- Tackle the world’s pressing issues in energy, water and environment
- Accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and sustainable development
- Address water challenges in arid regions
- Elevate the water-energy nexus topics on the global agenda
- Encourage the dialogue between broad industry stakeholders to strengthen strategic partnerships
- Stimulate investment in water, energy and environment projects
- Empower the young generations and entrepreneurs
This year, between 13th and 20th January 2018, ADSW will, once again, bring world leaders, policy makers, thought leaders, decision makers, experts, scientists, business leaders and academics together to discuss, debate, and ultimately address the energy and sustainability challenges of the future. Anchored by the World Future Energy Summit (WFES), the 2018 programme will feature a series of complementary events, conferences and exhibitions, including: The International Water Summit; The Abu Dhabi Renewable Energy Conference; The Zayed Future Energy Prize Award Ceremony; The International Renewable Energy Agency meeting; and Ecowaste.
Find out more at www.abudhabisustainabilityweek.com